Old Fashioned Potato SoupFrom twill10 5 years ago
- Old Fashioned potato Soup shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 cups sliced potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 dry milk shopping list
- and 1/2 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put all but last two ingredients in pot, cover and boil for 20 minutes. Mix the dry milk and water in a separate bowl.
- Drain and measure liquid off potatoes. There should be 1 ½ cups, if not add water. Break potatoes into small pieces and stir in milk mix and potato liquid.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter and heat. Serve hot. This recipe makes four servings
- cubes of velveeta work very well on top of this as it is served