Kahlua Bundt CakeFrom primwillow 5 years ago
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 packages vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 1 box devil's food cake mix shopping list
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 c. Kahlua liqueur shopping list
- 1/4 c. canola oil shopping list
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 container (8oz.) whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip) shopping list
- 1 c. whole milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 12 cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; dust pan with flour and set aside.
- In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in 1 pkg. pudding, cake mix, sour cream, Kahlua and oil. Add chocolate chips and stir just until blended. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until top springs back when lightly pressed.
- Cool cake in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes, then invert onto cake plate to serve warm, or cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, prepare vanilla topping: In medium bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth; fold in whipped topping. In small bowl, with whisk, stir remaining pkg. of pudding with milk. Stir pudding mixture into cream cheese mixture until well blended. Serve warm cake with vanilla topping.