Cheese & Onion FocacciaFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup of water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- for the topping shopping list
- 2 medium onions, quartered and sliced shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 teaspoons oregano shopping list
- 1 cup of pizza cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In the bread machine pan, place the first six ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- 2. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing, and 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 3. When dough is finished, turn the dough onto a lightly greased 12 in piazza pan, pat into a 10 inch circle.
- 4. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 mins.
- 5. Then in a large skillet, saute onions and the garlic in butter for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6. Stir in oregano, cook for 1 more minute.
- 7. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make deep indentations 1 inch apart.
- 8. Top with the onion mixture and cheeses.
- 9. Bake at 400 degrees f for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!