Gourmet Chicken PizzaFrom cheffiona 6 years ago
- 1 bag of cooked chicken breasts, slices or cubed OR just bake 2 chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 pizza crust homemade or bought (your choice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped pineapple shopping list
- garlic to your liking shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (2220 degrees C). Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
- 2. If you made your own dough then it should be on pizza pan and place in oven for 7 minutes until it begins to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
- 3. Spread the ranch dressing over partially baked crust. Sprinkle on cheese and then the other toppings.
- 4. The chicken will go on last and then top with the cheddar cheese or whatever cheese you like.
- 5. Return to the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!