EnchiladasFrom cswindoll 4 years ago
- 1 medium onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cummin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder ( or you can use taco meat seasoning to season meat) shopping list
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (chopped) shopping list
- 1 can ranch style beans shopping list
- mexican cheese (or any one you like) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion to go on top shopping list
- 6-8 flour tortillas shopping list
- beef broth shopping list
How to make it
- On med heat, saute onion, then add hamburger meat and jalapeno pepper along with seasoning ( to your taste), and cook meat till browned.
- Drain can of ranch beans into a bowl(save red sauce they come in) add drained beans to meat mixture and stir in.
- Add beef broth to bean sauce to thin out a little bit and add chili powder to enhance flavor. Stir together and warm on stove top.
- Take your meat mixture and place a nice helping on a flour tortilla along with shredded cheese and roll it up and place in a baking dish. Continue this until all meat is used.
- Next, pour the warm red sauce over enchiladas in baking dish and cover with more cheese and chopped onion.
- Bake at 375 till cheese is nice and bubbly and golden.