Cozy Roasted Ham & Potato SoupFrom LindseyB 6 years ago
- 7 potatoes (cubed) shopping list
- 8oz Boneless precooked ham (cubed) shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups Water shopping list
- 3/4 cups of milk shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed) shopping list
- 3 stalks celery (diced) shopping list
- 4 Scallions (chopped) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon parsley shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon bay leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Turn Roaster to 350.
- Add water, Potatoes, Oregano, Parsley, Bay leaves, celery, scallions, and ham. and Garlic
- Roast for about 30 minutes stirring occasionally, by this time the potatoes should be pretty tender.
- add milk and roast for 30 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot