Bacon And Rosemary ChickenFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves (5oz ea) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c flour shopping list
- 5 bacon strips,chopped shopping list
- 1 TB butter shopping list
- 4 galrlic cloves,thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 TB mnced fresah rosemary or 1 TB dried rosemary ,crushed shopping list
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 c reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 TB lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Flatten chcke to even thickness.;sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put flour in large resealable bag. Add chicken breasts,one at a time and shake to coat.
- In large skillet,cook bacon over med heat till crisp. Remove and drain,reserving 2 TB drippings. Cook chicken in butter and drippings 4-6 mins or till it reaches 170'. Remove,keep warm.
- Add garlic,rosemary and pepper flakes to skillet;cook for 1 min. dd broth and lemon juice;bring to boil. Cook till liquid is reduced by half. Return chicken and bacon to skillet;heat through.