Taco RiceFrom mcboo 3 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef browned and drained shopping list
- 1 onion chopped added to the beef while cooking shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup med. salsa shopping list
- 1 - 8 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup Minute Rice (before cooked) shopping list
- Garnishes: chopped tomatoes, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, sliced ripe olives, tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger and onions.
- Add salsa and tomato sauce.
- Stir in bouillon cube.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and Simmer 5 min.
- Mean while: prepare rice according to pkg. directions.
- Serve beef mixture over rice and top with garnishes of choice.
- Option: put ingredients in crockpot