Shrimp Stir-fryFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 1 lb. shrimp (Ready to cook) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed aleppo pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper, ground shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and sliced thinly shopping list
- 1/4 white onion sliced thinly shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 nub (small peice about quarter size) ginger, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar shopping list
- 3-4 dashed sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oil for sauting shopping list
- green onions for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl mix oregano, aleppo pepper and black pepper. Sprinkle over shrimp, spread evenly. Set shrimp aside.
- Heat oil in skillet. Once hot add garlic, ginger, bell peppers, jalapeno, white onion; saute until tender to your liking. Remove everything from pan and place in dish aside.
- In same pan add shrimp, vinegar, and sesame oil. Saute shrimp for a couple minutes until cooked. Salt to taste. Place over veggies.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle green onions over top for garnish.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!