Baked Butternut Squash Mac And CheeseFrom essentialingredients 5 years ago
- 12 oz elbow macaroni shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup plain butternut squash puree (roasted butternut squash pureed in a blender or food processor) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons onion & chive cream cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 & 1/2 cup shredded Italian 5 cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Cook macaroni in boiling, salted water until just under al dente; drain. Return to pot and add butter and seasonings; stir until the butter melts.
- Add butternut squash puree, milk, cream cheese and shredded cheeses.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Spread macaroni mixture into an 11x7 baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes.
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Not added to any groups yet!