Crockpot Peanut ClustersFrom sday5 3 years ago
How to make it
- Layer these ingredients as listed in the bottom of a 6 qt. slow cooker. Break up the German chocolate in squares and put them over the peanuts.
- Also, break up the almond bark in squares as you put them over the chocolate chips.
- Cook on Low 3 hrs. Do not raise the lid during this time. After 3 hrs. stir until smooth with a wooden spoon.
- When smooth, put them in small candy or tart paper cups. You can get 100 or more clusters this size. You can make them larger if you want. You can spoon them out on parchment paper the size you like. They are very cute done in the papers. My friend who gave me this recipe took them out of the papers after they cooled. The chocolate breaks up a little when they are removed from the paper. She did not want the chocolate on her carpet or causing a mess for anyone.
- These will make very nice gifts.