Cabbage Potato SoupFrom cyates798 6 years ago
- 1 lb kielbasa or any sausage you like (I use smoked turkey sausage) shopping list
- 1 small head of cabbage shopping list
- 4-6 boiling potatoes shopping list
- 4 cups water or chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- 3 dashes red pepper sauce (Tabasco) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut sausage into bite-size pieces and brown in stew pot.
- Cut cabbage and potatoes into bite-size squares.
- Add potatoes to stew pot with sausage to brown a bit.
- Add all ingredients except for cabbage.
- Add cabbage last so it doesn't get soggy.
- Simmer just until potatoes are done. (Don't overcook or potatoes will fall apart).
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!