Chipotle-citrus Marinated ChickenFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle powder shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, garlic powder, chipotle powder, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag; add the chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnite for best flavor.
- Grill or saute the chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 8 minutes per side.