Long Bean RiceFrom quaypocooks 5 years ago
- (A) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of rice shopping list
- 130 gm log beans, cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 pc Chinese sausage shopping list
- 70 gm waxed meat shopping list
- Seasoning: shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoon light soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in wok and fry shallots till golden brown. Remove fried shallots and set aside. Add (A) and mix well with the shallots oil. Add seasoning and stir fry for 2 mins. Transfer all ingredients into rice cooker. Add water till it covers rice completely just like how you usually cook rice. Turn on the rice cooker and wait for it to cook automatically. Sprinkle fried shallots over rice before serving. This taste delicious when wrapped in Romanian lettuce.
The Cookquaypocooks Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Not added to any groups yet!