Peach Walnut Bread With Gingered CreamFrom twill10 4 years ago
- peach walnut bread with gingered Cream shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 c. rice flour shopping list
- 1 c. oat flour shopping list
- 1 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 c. dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 heaping Tbsp yogurt added water to 1 c. shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 splash rum, optional shopping list
- 2 c. peached, peeled and diced (about 3 large peaches) shopping list
- 1 c. walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. heavy cream shopping list
- 4 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare 2 loaf pans or bundt pan.
- In large bowl combine flours, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and whisk to combine.
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar, eggs, yogurt mixture, butter, oil, vanilla, and rum (if using).
- Whisk to combine thoroughly and evenly.
- Make well in dry ingredients and slowly stir in wet ingredients until just incorporated.
- Fold in peaches and walnuts.
- Divide evenly among loaf pans or bundt pan and tap to remove excess air.
- Place loaves in oven and turn heat down to 375.
- Bake about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let cool in pan for 10 minutes, turn out onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Before serving, place cream, sugar, and ginger into mixer and mix on high until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Serve cream along side bread.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!