Slow Cooker Chicken CacciatoreFrom cswindoll 3 years ago
- 1 24oz Jar of Bertolli Portobella & merlot spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 14.5oz cam tomatoes (do not drain) shopping list
- 2 celery stalks (sliced) shopping list
- 1 large zucchini (sliced) shopping list
- 1 med onion (chopped) shopping list
- 3 small bell peppers chopped ( 1 of ea. red,yellow and green) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped) shopping list
- 2 packs chicken thighs (skinless, but bone in) or what ever you like shopping list
How to make it
- Take all the veggies (peppers,onion,celery,zucchini,garlic) and add to slow cooker . See Photo
- Take chicken and season with salt and pepper and brown in a pan for just a few minutes on each side, then add chicken to slow cooker(crock pot) See Photo
- Next, add can of tomatoes and jar of sauce. Stir everything around. Let slow cook for 6-8 hrs.
- *you can leave chicken on the bone, or take it out and let cool for a few minutes and pull chunks of chicken off the bone and add meat back to slow cooker in bite size pieces. See Photo
- Serve overs cooked noodles.