Chicken & Artichoke BakeFrom nativeprincess 4 years ago
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts, whole, drained shopping list
- 1/4 lb mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup chicken broth (I use veg broth) shopping list
- 3 tbsp dry sherry shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix salt, pepper paprika & rosemary in small bowl. Sprinkle chicken with spice mixture. In a skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter and brown chicken over low-medium heat. Transfer chicken to a shallow 2 qt casserole dish, reserving drippings. Place artichoke hearts in dish with chicken. Set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp butter to pan drippings, melt over low heat. Add mushrooms, cook for 5 minutes. Stir in flour, cook for a couple of minutes, then gradually add chicken broth and sherry. Cook while whisking over medium heat until thickened. Pour over chicken & artichoke hearts. Cover & bake aproximately 50 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!