Easy Potato Broccoli SoupFrom OKSage 4 years ago
- 7 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 10 oz chopped frozen broccoli shopping list
- 10 oz frozen corn shopping list
- 32 oz frozen Southern style hash browns shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese - cut into cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine chicken broth, onion, broccoli, corn, and hash browns. Simmer 30 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- Add soup, milk, and Velveeta cheese.
- Cook until hot and cheese is melted.
The CookOKSage Smalltown, Oklahoma
- Not added to any groups yet!