Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate FudgeFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Line a 8 inch square pan with wax paper.
- 2. In a microwavable safe bowl put the peanut butter chips, 1 cup of the condensed milk and 2 tablespoons butter and put in microwave for about 1 minute (time may vary depending on your microwave)
- 3. When done stir all the ingredients together and spread mixture into pan.
- 4. Then place the pan in the fridge to chill whilst you make the chocolate mixture for the top.
- 5. In another bowl place the chocolate chips the remaining condensed milk and 2 tablespoons of butter and place in microwave for the same amount of time.
- 6. When done spread the mixture on top of the peanut butter evenly.
- 7. Then place back in the fridge to chill for anout 2 hours.
- 8. Then remove and turn out fudge onto chopping board remove the wax paper and cut.