Crock Pot Chile VerdeFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 2 lbs cubed pork (I have also used cubed chicken breasts) shopping list
- 2 8 oz cans salsa verde shopping list
- 1 12 oz can tomatillos OR aprox 1 lb fresh tomatillos shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 2 sundried tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder (I use a little more) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, diced shopping list
- 2-3 cloved garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook 5-7 hours. Serve with flour tortillas.
- NOTE: I usually do the prep the night before and place all ingredients in my crock pot & place in fridge overnight, so all I have to do in the morning is plug in the crockpot...
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!