Pumpkin Liqueur Ice Cream PieFrom mrcooksalot 4 years ago
- 1 package chocolate wafers, crushed shopping list
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 gallon Pumpkin ice cream, softened (on counter for 15 to 20 minutes) shopping list shopping list
- 6 tablespoons Pumpkin-flavored liqueur, divided... If Pumpkin not available try Capt. Morgans Spiced Rum shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce shopping list
- Shaved dark chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine crushed cookie wafers with melted butter and press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine softened ice cream and 5 tablespoons Pumpkin-flavored liqueur using a stand mixer or hand mixer until creamy. Fill pie crust with ice cream mixture, cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
- Whip heavy cream with powdered sugar until soft peaks form. Top frozen pie with whipped cream. Refreeze for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining tablespoon of Pumpkin-flavored liqueur with hot fudge sauce, drizzle over top of pie add chocolate shvings and serve
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!