Caramel Apple Stuffed Pork LoinFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 1 pork loin (size depending on no of guests) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons butter shopping list
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and sliced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare the apples and then place the butter in a pan and add the apples and brown sugar the cinnamon and the nutmeg and cook until the apples are soft.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. Butterfly the pork loin and pound it down a little covering it with plastic wrap and using a steak tenderiser.
- 4. Then drain off the sauce from the apples and place the apples down the center of the loin - you can add other spices, herbs etc to taste.
- 5. Then with butchers string put under the loin and tie up securely and then place in a dish you can put some apples on the top along with the brown sugar sauce and then cover with foil and place in the oven for about 45 minutes check it and then leave off foil and cook for another 15-20 if needed.
- 6. When done let sit for a while and remove string and then slice and serve and pour rest of sauce on top.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!