Seasoned Green BeansFrom jemison 3 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to boil with salt (just enough water to cover the beans).
- Break the stem end off the fresh bean and wash.
- Blanch the beans approximately 3 minutes or until bright green.
- Pour the beans in a strainer and drain well.
- Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Melt the margarine in a large skillet with medium high heat.
- Add the green beans and seasonings.
- Stir-fry the beans, mixing well with the seasonings, until tender crisp.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed.
- Note: Serve immediately.
The Cookjemison Huntersville, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!