Fantastic Italian Wedding SoupFrom kathleen0406 6 years ago
- * 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- * ½ cup Fresh Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- * ¼ cup bread crumbs shopping list
- * 1 egg shopping list
- * 1 tsp italian seasoning (use 1/2 tsp if using seasoned bread crumbs) shopping list
- * 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- * 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- * 8 cups chicken broth or stock shopping list
- * 1 (19 oz) bag of frozen tortellini shopping list
- * 1 (6 oz) bag of Fresh baby spinach shopping list
- * salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- * shopping list
- * fresh parmesan cheese for topping. shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix Ground Beef, Parmesan Cheese, Bread Crumbs, egg , Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder and Black Pepper in a large bowl until well incorporated. This works best using your hands.
- 2. Heat Chicken Broth or Stock in a large soup pot over Medium High Heat.
- 3. Using a teaspoon measure, roll meat mixture into meatballs.
- 4. Drop meatballs into hot broth and cook 20 minutes over Medium Heat, stirring occasionally. Skim surface as often as necessary.
- 5. Remove stems and roughly chop spinach- set aside.
- 6. Add tortellini to broth and cook about 5 minutes over Medium Heat.
- 7. Stir in Fresh Baby Spinach and cook another 10 minutes over Low Heat.
- 8. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 9. Serve with Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese on top.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookkathleen0406 Marion, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!