Peanut Butter Rice CrispiesFrom browneyegirl 3 years ago
- 2 sticks butter, softened shopping list
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 package Reese's peanut butter chips shopping list
- 5 cups rice crispies shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.Cream together butter and peanut butter.Add both sugars till well blended than add flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and eggs.Mix well.Add the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips and rice cripy's.
- 3.On a cookie sheet (s) drop dough by spoonfulls by placing them 1 to 2 inches apart.Bake for 9 minutes.Let them cool and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling off.