Authentic Italian Spices For Bread And Olive Oil Appetizer Restaurant StyleFrom oliviaswarden 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons italian seasonings (Spice Classic) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (or more) shopping list
- Splash of balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In small bowl, mix Parmesan Cheese, Italian Seasonings, garlic powder, black pepper and onion powder with a fork until throughly mixed.
- 2.Take small plate (bread), plate 1/2 teaspoon of mixture.
- 3.Splash 1/2 teaspoon (or more) of Olive Oil all over plate and mixture.
- 4.Splash Balsamic Vinegar on top.
- 6.Storage in plastic container and refridgerate rest.
- 7.Cooking time is mixing time.
The Cookoliviaswarden Olmsted Falls, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!