Karahi ChickenFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoon garam masala shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, ground shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, boneless chicken diced shopping list
- scant 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- salt shopping list
- serve with warm nan bread shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the butter in a large heavy skillet. Add the garlic and onion. Stir fry for about 4 minutes until the onion is golden.
- 2. Stir in the garam masala, ground coriander, mint and bay leaf.
- 3. Add the chicken and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- 4. Add the stock and lowewr the heat and simmer for 10 minute until the sauce has thickened and the chicken juice runs clear when the meat is tested with the point of a sharp knife.
- 5. Stir in the chopped fresh cilantro and season with salt to taste and stir.
- 6. Serve immediately with warm nan bread.