Garlic, Mushroom Chicken BreastsFrom optimistic1_2 5 years ago
How to make it
- add mushrooms and shallots to a pan with tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper the mixture and cook over medium heat till slightly brown
- remove from heat and cool completely
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- when mixture is cool, in small bowl combine mushroom mixture and garlic butter
- set aside
- carefully, slide fingers between the skin and meat of the chicken to make a pocket for the mushroom mixture.
- divide mushroom mixture evenly between the 6 chicken breasts
- carefully stuff the mixture into the little pockets.
- place on rack on roasting pan
- drizzle olive oil over the chicken and with hands rub the oil into the skin
- sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
- bake for 40 minutes
- serve with lemon wedges.