Gingered Beef And Green Bean Stir-fryFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
- Sauce shopping list
- 4 tsps cornstarch shopping list
- 2/3 cup beef broth shopping list
- 4 tblsps soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tblsps honey shopping list
- 2 tsps cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 cups fresh green beans shopping list
- 2 small cans mushrooms (or fresh, sliced) shopping list
- 2 tblsps grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for several minutes-the beans should be tender-crisp. Drain and “shock” with cold water.
- Saute the beef, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Drain.
- Add the sauce to the meat. Cook for a few minutes. Fold in the green beans, heat through and serve over rice or ramen noodles*
- *prepare ramen noodles according to package directions WITHOUT using the seasoning packet.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating1 people
made it a few nights ago. delicious!
This looks great. I love stir fry. I will definetly make this.
I had london broil on hand so I used that as my beef. I find it has great flavor in stir fry. I added a picture to your recipe.