JP's West Coast Five Star Seafood EnchiladasFrom mrcooksalot 6 years ago
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cerery stalk diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1-2 jalapenos seeded de-veined and diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat shopping list
- 1/4 pound shrimp - peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 pound bay scallops Diced shopping list
- 8 ounces colby cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6 (10 inch) white corn or flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- 1 roma tomato (garnish shopping list
- 1 Haas avacado pitted and sliced (garnish shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced olives (garnish shopping list
- 1/4 cup of choped green onions (garnish shopping list
How to make it
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- .In a large skillet, saute onions, garlic, jalapenos and celery in 1 tablespoon olive oil until transparent.
- Remove the skillet from heat and stir in crabmeat, shrimp and scallops. Shred the cheese and mix half of it into the seafood.
- Place a large spoonful of the mixture into each tortilla. Roll the tortillas up around the mixture and arrange the rolled tortillas in a 9x13 inch greased, baking dish.
- .In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine half-and-half, heavy cream, sour cream and 1/4 cup butter, Add flour and stir until well blended
- Add cilantro, red choppd pepper, black pepper and salt to taste. Stir until the mixture is lukewarm and well blended.
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with one half remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- At 10 minutes remaining add the rest of the the cheese, olives and green onions for garnish.
- Bake until cheese is melted anither 10 min
- Add avacados and chopped romas
- Serve Balck beans with chopped onions and corn as a side
- Great served with a dollop of sour cream and a small scoop of your favorite Guacamole recipe.
- Serve hot
The Cookmrcooksalot Denver, U.S.A.
- Not added to any groups yet!