French Christmas CookiesFrom cuzpat 3 years ago
- 40 graham cracker singles (2 packs) shopping list
- 2 6-oz pkgs mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped nuts (walnuts or almonds) shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened to room temp shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half (or 1/2 cup each milk and cream) shopping list
How to make it
- Put the grahams in your processor and process in short bursts until
- they are crushed similar to the testure of medium-fine chopped
- nuts. Pour into a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in processor. Add to crumbs and mix. (You
- can use a mixer on low speed.) Add cream, nuts and chips and mix.
- Fill baking mini-cups 2/3 full.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for 10-12 minutes, just until set.
- Do not overbake.
- Frosting: Melt 1 pkg each chocolate and butterscotch chips with
- 1-2 Tbsp peanut butter. Use to frost cookie