Coffee Liqueur Brownie BitesFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Grease an 8 x 8 pan.
- 3. In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter and chips.
- 4. Then add the coffee, egg and yolk.
- 5. Sift together the fluor, sugar and baking soda and stir into the chocolate mixture. Then stir in the vanilla and coffee liqueur.
- 6. Bake for 20-25 minues in the preheated oven.
- 7. Cool slightly and dust with the confectioners sugar and cut.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!