Spinach LasagnaFrom daves1grl 4 years ago
- No boil lasagna noodles shopping list
- 2 jars pasta sauce shopping list
- 1spicy Italian sausage shopping list
- 1 lg pkg. mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 block cream cheese shopping list
- 1 container cottage or ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 pkg.spinach, frozen or canned(drain thoroughly if use canned) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- basil, italian seasoning shopping list
- I season everything to taste, so I don't put amounts on seasonings. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage in skillet. Drain grease. In pan heat 1 jar sauce, 2 eggs, 1 carton of cottage/ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 pkg mozzarella cheese, add sausage, and spices.Heat till bubbling.
- In another skillet, heat spinach and 1 block of cream cheese, and 1/2 jar sauce. Heat till bubbling.
- Put sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Layer noodles, sausage mixture. Then layer noodles, spinach mixture.
- Continue layering til you fill baking dish
- On top, a layer noodles and 1/2 jar sauce, 1/2 pkg. mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 oven for 60 min. or til done. May need to cover top with foil so it doesn't brown too much half way through baking.
- NOTE: if you have leftover mixtures, I like to freeze and use later over spaghetti
The Cookdaves1grl Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!