Fresh Linguine with ScampiFrom luisascatering 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 pound large uncooked wild shrimp, peeled, deveined, and butterflied (please do not use farmed shrimp!) shopping list
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- juice of 1/2 a lemon shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 pound fresh linguine, freshly cooked shopping list
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat until melted. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and parsley. Cook until pink and no longer translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Mound linguine in large bowl. Spoon shrimp mixture over and toss to combine. Serve immediately.