Broccoli Casserole For GkwillowFrom impssweetp 4 years ago
- 3 Pkgs of frozen, chopped broccoli, partially cooked and drained. shopping list
- (I use fresh and partially cook) shopping list
- 1 large can of onion rings (canned French fried) shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 cups crushed cheese crackers shopping list
- toasted almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Layer half of the broccoli.
- Top with enough onion rings to cover.
- Cover with half of sauce
- Add remaining broccoli,
- Cover with remaining onion rings.
- Top with remaining sauce.
- Mix crushed cheese crackers, toasted almonds and grated cheddar cheese and place on top
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
The Cookimpssweetp Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!