Fresh Cranberry JuiceFrom cheffiona 3 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Wash bag of cranberries.
- 2. Place cranberries, water, orange slices and pinch of salt and bring to a boil and then let simmer until all cranberries are popped.
- 3. Place a piece of cheesecloth inside strainer and place over bowl and pour in the cranberry mixture, remove the orange slices and push the mixture against the side of strainer and get as much of the juice through into the bowl.
- 4. Then throw away the solids and the cheesecloth and return the cranberry juice to the pan bring to a boil and add the sugar 1/4 cup first and then add the rest to your taste
- 5. Then let cool and place in fridge to chill!
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!