Ridiculously Easy Chocolate PieFrom Pumpkin_Tokyo 3 years ago
How to make it
- in a pie pan or shallow dish, crush the oreos into fine crumbs.
- in a heat resistant bowl, microwave the chocolate bars and marshmellows. stir together.
- whip the cream or milk, and add it slowly to the chocolate mixture, until it is almost runny, but not quite. add about 1/4 cup of the chocolate mixture to the oreo crumbs. mix evenly and spread the crumbs across the bottom of the pie pan to form the crust. pour the rest of the mixture onto the crust. tilt pan until the mixture sits evenly on top.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold!
- if desired top with bits of favorite candy- peppermints, dessert mints, etc.