Basic Pizza DoughFrom amatullah 5 years ago
How to make it
- Brush a bowl with olive oil to lightly grease.
- Combine flour, yeast and salt in a separate bowl. Make a well in the centre and add water and oil. Use a wooden spoon, then your hands, to mix until combined and a soft dough forms.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes or until almost smooth.
- Place the dough in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in the oil.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draught-free place for 1 hour to prove or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Punch down the centre of the dough with your fist. Knead the dough in the bowl for 20-30 seconds or until it is smooth and has returned to its original size.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!