Mushroom and Zucchini QuicheFrom amatullah 9 years ago
- 2 whole sheets Wholemeal Pastry shopping list
- 125gm mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 1 Large onion, sliced shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup of milk shopping list
- 1 Cup tasty cheese, grated shopping list
- 1tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 225°C.
- Line a lightly greased, deep 20cm fluted quiche dish with pastry.
- Trim edges.
- Bake blind for 15 minutes (use rice or uncooked beans on top of pastry).
- Remove rice/beans.
- Combine mushrooms, zucchini and onion.
- Place in the prepared pastry case.
- Beat together eggs, milk, 2/3 of the cheese, Parsley Flakes, Black Pepper and Sea Salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour egg mixture carefully over ingredients in pastry case.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Serve hot or cold. For a light and fluffy quiche beat the filling mix very briefly.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!