Hawaiian PancakesFrom kairosdreaming 6 years ago
How to make it
- Fry chopped bacon until done and set aside.
- Mix up pancake mix and fry in mixture of leftover bacon grease and butter.
- While they are cooking on one side, drop assortment of bacon pieces, bananas, and pineapple on the top. Let continue cooking until done on one side.
- Very carefully, flip pancake and cook other side till done.
- Flip right side up on plate and top with maple syrup.
- Ingredients should be able to make 4 large pancakes or 8 small pancakes.