White Christmas PizzaFrom cuzpat 3 years ago
- frozen, pre-baked pizza crust, thawed (12 inch) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) Wisconsin ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled Wisconsin gorgonzola cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated Wisconsin romano cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Wisconsin mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Wisconsin Fontinella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomato shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 thin slices Proscuitto, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Spread crust with butter; toast under broiler. Set aside.
- Combine Gorgonzola, Romano, basil and oregano; mix well. Spread over crust; top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients.