Spinach Scrambled EggsFrom amatullah 7 years ago
- 20g butter shopping list
- 75g spinach leaves shopping list
- 8 Slices pancetta shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- ½ cup (125ml) light cream shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 Slices crusty bread, toasted shopping list
- NOTE: You will need about half a bunch of spinach for this recipe, which must be made just before serving. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat half the butter in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add the spinach; cook until spinach just wilts. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent paper; cover to keep warm.
- Grill pancetta until crisp; cover to keep warm.
- Combine the eggs and cream in a bowl; whisk until combined.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining butter in pan, add egg mixture, cook over low heat, stirring gently with a wide spatula, until creamy and almost set.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Top toast with pancetta, scrambled eggs, then spinach.
The Cookamatullah Perth, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!