Pine - Cherry Coconut Cookies ( Gf / Vegan)From jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- ¼ cup dried cherries shopping list
- ¼ cup quinoa flour shopping list
- ¼ cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup millet flour shopping list
- ¼ cup white rice flour shopping list
- ¼ cup yellow corn flour (not cornstarch) shopping list
- ¾ cup coconut flour shopping list
- ½ tsp ginger shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp powdered stevia shopping list
- 2/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- ¼ cup cherry syrup (like from from Benjamin Twiggs ( http://www.benjamintwiggs.com/product_info.php?products_id=67 )) or apple cider syrup shopping list
- ½ cup Michelle’s Miracle® Tart Cherry Concentrate shopping list
- ¼ cup ground pecans shopping list
- 1/3 cup diced candied cherries shopping list
- ¼ cup diced dried pineapple shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 2 baking sheets with parchment, SilPat or foil.
- Place dried cherries in a deep bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit 15 minutes, then drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the flours, ginger, salt, and stevia.
- Add oil, syrup and cherry juice to the dry ingredients and stir well to combine (it will be very stiff). See Photo
- Add cherries, pecans, candied cherries, pineapple and coconut and mix in thoroughly See Photo. Batter will loosen up as it works.
- Roll small balls from the dough and flatten slightly See Photo. Place on prepared sheets (they don't spread so you can place fairly close together).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members