Chocolate Moist CakeFrom recipediva 9 years ago
- This is a dump and pour recipe: shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 c cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 cup hot coffee shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
How to make it
- Beat all together. This will be very thin. Pour in greased baking pan. Cake pans or 9 x13 is what I usually use. OR IN ROUND CAKE PANS
- bake 30 minutes @ 350. Do not overbake. . test before removing.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE!!! OR IT WILL NOT HAVE THAT WONDERFUL MOISTNESS.
- Top with your favorite buttercream or icing. Alot of times just Whip cream does it for us. My children who are now grown even love this with just powdered sugar. I Love it with buttercream or German Chocolate icing. Sometimes I make a Rasberry Buttercream.
- I hope you enjoy this easy recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 56
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating12 people
Great recipe. And easy. We were keeping the 9-month old who just learned to walk grandson and his 7-year-old brother, who wanted a chocolate cake. We needed something easy that could be made while litle squirt was getting into stuff he shouldn't. . Y...morechefjeb in Carthage loved it
Sure sounds good... will make it soon,,,
shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Surely dis onez gonna turn out great!!!decadent!!iffyo in loved it