Stir Fry Water Spinach (pak Bung Fai Daeng)From Yinhomemade 6 years ago
- One bunch of water spinach shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, crushed and chopped shopping list
- 4-5 Bird's eye chilies (chili padi), crushed – (Spiciness to your preference) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of water or chicken broth shopping list
- seasoning SAUCE: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of soy bean paste shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons of oyster sauce or fish sauces (to your taste) shopping list
- sugar (to your taste) shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Wash water spinach and discard tougher parts of the bottom stem, select tender stems and leafy parts only, break into 3 segments for each stem and set aside in a bowl.
- 2. Place crushed garlic and chilies on top of prepared water spinach.
- 3. Heat up a wok with oil over very high heat to almost smoking wok; throw in the vegetables, garlic and chilies.
- 4. Stir fry quickly for about a minute, add in seasoning sauce and chicken broth, taste test and adjust seasoning.
- 5.Dish up immediately and serve. Do not overcooks or the water spinach will turn wilted and not in appealing vibrant green color.