Coconut - Pineapple BiscottiFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ½ cup coconut flour shopping list
- 4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp sea salt shopping list
- ½ tsp ginger shopping list
- ¼ cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
- 6 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- ¾ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut shopping list
- 1 ¾ cups diced candied pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375, place the rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Mix the flours, baking powder, sea salt and ginger in a medium bowl.
- Separately, beat together the cornstarch and cold water, then add oil, sugar, egg and egg white.
- Add the dry ingredients, coconut and pineapple and beat until well incorporated. See Photo
- With wet hands, shape into 2 logs, flattening slightly, and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the upper third of the oven. See Photo
- Reposition the oven rack to the middle position.
- With a sharp serrated knife, cut into 1/2" wide slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake 5 to 7 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Dairy Free110 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
All Holidays135 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members