Christmas Fruitcake CookiesFrom hot_it_up 3 years ago
- 1 Cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups All purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 16 oz candied red cherries(quartered) shopping list
- 8 oz candied pineapple (chopped) shopping list
- 8 oz candied dates (chopped) or candied Green cherries(chopped) shopping list
- 2 cups pecans (chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter, add sugar beating on medium until creamy and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating well. Combine the Flour, Salt. Baking Soda and Cinnamon in a bowl and add slowly to the mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in remaining ingredients,(nuts and fruit)
- Drop dough by the heaping teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- makes about 7 dozen.
The Cookhot_it_up Columbiana, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!