Peanut Butter Crunchy Rice CrispiesFrom browneyegirl 4 years ago
- 2 sticks butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups (18 oz, 1 lb, 2 oz) creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 packages Reese's peanut butter chips shopping list
- 4 cups rice crispies shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.Cream together butter and peanut butter.Add sugar and blend well than add flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and eggs.Mix well.Add the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips and rice crispy's.
- 3.On 2 cookie sheets lightly spray.Drop the dough by spoonfuls by placing them 1 to 2 inches apart.Bake for 9 minutes or til golden brown around the edges.Let them cool for 1 minute than transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling off.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- chili0208mw Indidanapolis, Indiana
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔