Homemade Hot Cocoa MixFrom chefmal 5 years ago
- 2 Cups nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 3/4 Cup Powdered (Confectionery) sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Non-Dairy Creamer shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used a bit more, just to show the layer of chips in the middle of the jar) shopping list
How to make it
- Measure all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk until evenly blended. You might have to use a spoon to crush the big chunks of powdered milk. I'm anal retentive so I did.
- Store in airtight containers until ready to use.
The Cookchefmal Bronx, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!