Super Soft Mint Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom indigo_butterfly 9 years ago
- 2/3 Cups of Melted butter shopping list
- 2 Cups of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of hot water shopping list
- 2 2/3 Cups of flour shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder shopping list
- 1/2- 1 package of mint or Semi- sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- The secret to these cookies being so soft and chewy is making sure that your butter is melted and you are using brown sugar.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Fold in Eggs, Melted Butter and Hot Water. Make sure you are constantly mixing because you do not want the hot water or melted butter to cook the eggs. Once mixed fold in Mint or semi sweet chocolate chips.
- The dough in this batter really speads out when cooking. Fill a cookie sheet with a dozen teaspoon size cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes only at 350F. Anything longer than 10 min and they will not be soft and chewy.
- Store in an air tight container.
- ENJOY :)
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookindigo_butterfly Edmonton, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!